Reviews and Testimonials
||We'd love to
Please Share Your
Review at one of the sites below
or email us
and we'll include it
on this page!
What Clients are saying about the "Estate Planning" services
of The Law Offices of David Rubin, L.L.C.
- David Rubin has consistently been our friend and ally over many years. Even after my family and I moved away from St. Louis, even outside the United States, he was willing to email us with legal advice about U.S. inheritance law and about other, more general legal questions -- all without asking for compensation. I can't recommend him highly enough!
- Thank you for your services, and very good services they were,
too! I hope your practice grows by leaps and bounds and you get
everything you wish for. It was a lucky day for me when I picked
What Clients are saying about Mr. Rubin's TrustGuard Program
- My wife and I enrolled in David Rubin's "Trustguard" plan
in January of 2004. We occasionally called David to ask questions
about our trusts and the ownership of our investment plans, our
house, our accounts, and so on. He was invariably helpful, and
we felt more secure knowing that we could call our attorney at
any time for advice. We are a solidly middle-class family, and
it means a great deal to us to be able to afford such a luxury.
Last year, we had a problem. I asked David to write a letter
on our behalf, and voila -- within three weeks or so, we had
received a "settlement check". Needless to say, we
were delighted. We are very glad to have enrolled ourselves in
the Trustguard program and would strongly recommend it to others.
What Business Owners are saying about the services of
The Law Offices of David A. Rubin, L.L.C.
David Rubin has been a consistently reliable source of good
judgment, good sense and good legal advice. His well thought
out views and objective perspective make him an invaluable
asset to our practice. David's numerous areas of expertise
on day to day operations as well as long term planning have
helped us significantly grow our business.
- Ethan J. Schuman,
- I had a problem with another business over a contract. Mr. Rubin solved my problem with two letters. I am so pleased with the representation I received from David Rubin. He was courteous and professional to me. I will recommend the Law Offices of David A. Rubin, L.L.C. to any and everyone I come in contact with if they need legal assistance.
- J. Brown
What people are saying about David Rubin's presentations
- Your presentation was presented in an understandable fashion
- no legalese jargon.
- Your presentation was very informative. A great deal of detail
in a short period of time. The work book issues were all covered.
Appreciate the openness and lack of selling.
- Thank you for the materials and information. I see I have
things to do that I really haven't thought about, and now I know
where to start. Until this past year, because of health issues,
I haven't really thought about a will, medical and financial
power of attorney, Social Security, health insurance, retirement,
etc. A lot to think about, and need to do.
- Very informative seminar. I'm a 33 year old male who has actively
pursued putting my will in order. This information will be very
beneficial in aiding me in completing this process accurately
and fully. You should speak to a broader audience, this is "need
to know" information for all ages. Thanks!
- I certainly enjoyed the seminar and learned a lot. The 2 hours
passed very quickly. I know now that I need to have some legal
documents written ASAP (@ age 71)! Thanks for your efforts.
- I very much enjoyed this seminar. You present very well, very
clearly, and receive questions very diplomatically. You will
be hearing from me soon! This was the best time spent ever in
What 8th Graders are saying about David A. Rubin
- Thank you so much for giving up your time to visit and talk with us. You answered my many questions about law. I do plan to study law to be a lawyer in college and I can't
wait! Your presentation was very well organized and informing!
Thank you so much for helping me realize I really would like
to be a lawyer!
THE CHOICE OF A LAWYER IS AN IMPORTANT DECISION
AND SHOULD NOT BE BASED SOLELY ON ADVERTISEMENTS
DISCLAIMER: The Law Offices of David A. Rubin, L.L.C. provides the information in this web site for informational
purposes only. The information does not constitute legal advice. The use of this site does not create an
attorney-client relationship. Further communication with our attorneys through the web site and e-mail may not be
considered as confidential or privileged. Please contact our attorneys if you wish to discuss in more detail the
contents of this web site.
St. Louis, Creve Coeur, University City, Ellisville, St. Peters, Frontenac, Manchester, Ballwin, Maryland Heights,
Kirkwood, Chesterfield, Eureka, Pacific, O'Fallon, St. Charles, Lake Saint Louis, Missouri Estate Planning, Lawyer,
Traffic and Speeding Ticket Lawyer, Attorney, Law Offices of David A Rubin, LLC. Missouri Wills, Trusts, Missouri
Probate Missouri Traffic Ticket, Illinois Traffic Ticket. Speeding Ticket, St. Louis Hyatt Legal Services, Creve
Coeur Hyatt Legal Services, Ellisville Hyatt Legal Services, Power of Attorney, Living Will, AARP, CLC, Met Life,